Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. is a growing renewable energy and regulated utility company with assets across North America. The Corporation actively invests in hydroelectric, wind and solar power facilities, and sustainable utility distribution businesses (water, electricity and natural gas) through its two operating subsidiaries: Algonquin Power Company and Liberty Utilities.
Algonquin Power Company owns a direct or indirect equity interest in 20 hydroelectric generating facilities, 5 wind energy facilities, and 7 thermal energy facilities with a total average Power Purchase Agreement life of 13 years.
- 26 renewable generating facilities
- Fueled by wind and water
- Over 580 megawatts net installed capacity
- 7 thermal generating facilities
- Fueled by natural gas, municipal solid waste and biomass
- Over 140 megawatts of net installed capacity
You can learn more about Algonquin Power Company by visiting www.algonquinpowercompany.com.
Liberty Utilities provides water, electricity, and gas utility services to communities across the United States. Serving over 470,000 customers in ten states, Liberty Utilities is unique among its peers for its commitment to Community, Conservation and Customer Care. Liberty Utilities upholds the highest standards of service to meet the day-to-day needs of its customers and offers employee programs that recognize superior customer support and contribution to community. Liberty Utilities has operations in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Hampshire and Texas.
Water Distribution & Wastewater Treatment
- 22 water distribution and wastewater operations
- Over 95,000 customer connections
- Two electricity distribution operations
- Over 92,000 customer connections
Natural Gas Distribution
- Five natural gas operations
- Over 230,000 connections
You can learn more about Liberty Utilities by visiting www.libertyutilities.com.